Ling Jiao Turco RMT
- Cranial Sacral Therapy from Upledger Institute International
- helps headaches, chronic fatigue, TMJ dysfunction/migraines, chronic fatigue, TMJ dysfunction, stress and tension related problems, ear infection and more.
- Certificate in pregnancy massage from Trimesters Massage Therapy Education
- helps low back pain, stress, cramping, constipation, swelling in face, hands and ankles.
- acupuncturereflexology and acupressure
- enhancing my competency in Chinese Cupping Massage (for chronic pain)
- manual lymphatic drainage providing clients the knowledge on how to help with their particular situation.
- to treat many conditions such as breast cancer and other secondary lymph edema (swelling), pre/ post plastic surgery and Sinus Congestion.
"My greatest satisfaction to see clients benefit from my treatment.
I feel lucky to help improve my clients’ health and well-being.
- chemical peels
- manicure and pedicure
- waxing services
"I take pride in each treatment I perform.
Establishing trust and personal attention with my customers is fulfilling to me.
Consulting with a customer and making their visit an enjoyable, relaxing and pleasant experience is most important."
- general Swedish massage
- myofascial work
- sport massage
- Indian head massage
- pregnancy massage
- Hot Stone massage
- Deep Siam
- Lava Shell massage.
- Followed Dr. Su Lu in Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM in Postnatal Recovery and treatment for Women Specific Health Problems
- Followed Dr. Chao Bao in Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM in treatment for Autism, ADHD, and CP
- Followed Dr. Canruo Sheng and Dr. Xu Wu in Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM for intensive study of acupuncture
- Followed Dr. Zhaoqin Ma in Jinan Hospital of TCM for intensive study of moxibustion in treatment for various difficult diseases
- Followed Dr. Lixiang Ruan in Cheers Acupuncture and Herbs in Calgary, AB for intensive study of herbology for 3 years
In 2013, TCM and Acupuncture became a regulated health profession in the province of Ontario, and Toby now holds this license which allows her to practice as a Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac). Toby practices with a noticeable passion for her work and she is committed to helping people achieve their wellness goals and find relief from several conditions using natural alternatives to medication. She feels blessed to see her patients improving and feeling better after each treatment, and this furthers her commitment to her profession.
In her spare time, Toby enjoys being outdoors whether biking, hiking or bird watching. She also enjoys Tai Chi and good food!